If you would like to make comments on the blog, please click
here to sign up for a Free Google Account. All you need is an E-mail address and password. If you don't want to make comments, that is fine...we're just happy you care enough to visit and read :)
-bw
Bryan and Rachel,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for keeping us posted as to your progress. We love
you and are praying that you will continue to rest in God's grace as He leads you through your decisions in the coming days. We love you both
very much.
Grandpa George and Grandma VB
2 days and 4 trys later, I think I am googling you! I sang "Ain'ta that Good News" either in Scandanavia or a trip after your Canada trip. Helen has the programs saved I'm sure. We're all praying for more good news and a quick and successful treatment. Love from Helen, Doris and family
ReplyDeleteBryan and Rachel.
ReplyDeleteYou know that you are in my prayers and that I love you both. Let me know if there is anything that I can do.
Love,
Sally