Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Time Frame

I realized after posting last night and sending the mass E-mail that I neglected to provide everybody with a timeline as to when and how things are going to happen, so here we go...

Friday, March 6: Consult with surgeon; possible biopsy

Thursday, March 12: Bone Marrow Test (AM) & PET/CT Scan (PM)
I'll be fasting starting at midnight and then arriving at the hospital around 7:30 to get my "happy juice" and bone marrow test.  I'm guessing the Scans, which are scheduled for 3:30, won't be done until 5ish.  I'm going to be one hungry and grumpy guy.  

Monday, March 16: Meet with Dr. Nagasawa to discuss diagnosis & treatment.

Sometime between the 16th and April: Get second opinion from City of Hope.

Thank you all for your E-mails and thoughts & prayers.  I appreciate you thinking of us during this time.  I know you are with us, even if you are far away.

-bw

No comments:

Post a Comment