Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Countdown

So, the countdown officially begins...I guess.  Two weeks from Wednesday morning I will begin my chemotherapy treatment.  Each treatment will take place every two weeks and last about 3 hours.  

Before the treatment begins, we'll be going to Seaside, Oregon for a little R & R.  It is Spring Break around here and I'm really looking forward to the trip and the time away from whatever we call "normalcy" anymore.  I hoping to post pictures from the trip when we get back.  I'm crossing my fingers it doesn't rain the ENTIRE time we're there.

Look for vacation pix around Easter and treatment updates either on or after the 15th of April.

-bw

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your spring break pictures. Keeping up the
    prayers for both your futures. Your names have gone on our prayer list
    at church, and also in our small group ladies prayer group. Love you both lots.
    Grandma VB

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in our thoughts and prayers daily.
    Karen &Jim

    ReplyDelete