Friday, March 13, 2009

Aint'a That Good News!

As I write tonight, I'm singing the chorus to a song I think we sang on either the Eastern Canada or Scandinavian Choir Tours.  I could be wrong and just making up the lyrics as I go, but regardless, the prayers and well-wishes are starting to pay off.

While we don't have a course of treatment yet (that's coming Monday night), we do have results from the PET/CT Scans that were conducted on Thursday.  Results showed that the cancer has not crossed my body's hemisphere into the lower portion (think of the diaphragm as the equator)!  In addition, the cancer appears to only be located in the same spots the original CT picked up on February 27th.  

Nothing else is expected until Monday.  Here's hoping and praying for more good news!

-bw

5 comments:

  1. That is SUCH good news!!! All the prayers will continue.....we love you so much!

    Aunt Nancy and the kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good news!! You have been in my thoughts every day - we are pulling for you. Love you!!

    xoxo

    Sarah and Omar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Answers to prayers already!!!!
    God is Great and whatever happens Monday, God is in CONTROL
    Grandma VB

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to hear your good report, Bryan! We're all pulling for you here in Spring Lake! Hang in there!!

    Loveya,

    Patti and Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yah, that is VERY good news, ill keep praying for you and hope we get more good news along the way :)

    ReplyDelete