-bw
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
The Blood Counts
For the 6th consecutive week, my blood counts continue to be promising. Of course, I have plenty of other issues going on (migraines, insomnia, FarmTown, earthquakes) that I always have something to worry about. My next treatment is Wednesday, but I should have stuff for you from this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How are you surviving at school with nausea and migraines? When is Open House? At least the earthquake was at night - not when you were teaching.Ginger candy is supposed to help with nausea. Acupunture has helped others get through chemo. Hang in there. You are in my daily prayers.Karen & Jim
ReplyDeleteLaura told me about the email Rachel had sent out when you first found out. My heart sank. I know that you are very strong and have a great support system around you. I know that I would not be here today if I didn't have my family, friends and Gretchen's House in my life! Your treatments sound a little different than my initial set, but it sounds like you are coming through them very well. Look out for the fifth treatment. The chemo will be attacking healthy cells at that point and your counts might look different.
ReplyDeleteI went in for my hem/onc appointment today. I cannot believe that it has been 2.5 years since my transplant. Everything is looking good. I only see the doctor every six months now, which is pretty unbelievable to me.
I just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers!
Melissa Pettigrew