So, I'm at home relaxing today and hoping to get caught up on some E-mails. Unfortunately, Yahoo! is having trouble loading new and reply messages, so I can't reply individually to E-mails right now. I am able to read them and will respond when Yahoo! gets their act together.
-bw
Hey Bryan and Rachel...just checking out the page, gosh it has been so long since we've been in touch! Your photos look great, although I am glad to be in touch with you both again, I am sad you are going thru such yucky circumstances! Take care, we'll be thinking of you!!
ReplyDeleteGretchen and family
I'm glad you are through the first session - now you know what it'll be like.Every two weeks isn't so bad compared with many schedules I've heard about. I hope you'll continue to feel fine! You allowed Brandon to cut your hair - you are brave. Actually, it was good to see a photo of the two of you together. Hugs, Karen Jackson & Jim
ReplyDeleteWe love you and are thinking about you!! Glad to hear that treatment went so well yesterday. I knew that you would handle it like a rockstar!! Our fam is too stubborn to let a little thing like chemo gets us down. LOL We loved having you guys here and wish it hadn't been such a short visit (or visits?). Just remember that we are thinking about both of you and we all love you very much.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Sarah, Omar & Dash the hairless wonder (he is licking the laptop while I am trying to type)