Monday, July 27, 2009

The 2nd PET/CT Scan

My reactions from treatment last week weren't as good as the previous weeks.  The days immediately after treatment were like being on a roller coaster--good for one hour and then bad for 3.  I spent a lot of time sleeping and wishing I could wake up in October!

*****

I go in on Thursday of this week for my re-staging PET/CT scan.  This scan will show what the chemotherapy has done to the Lymphoma over the last 4 months.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll show that it has been taken care of, which means only 4 more treatments!  

*****

This week, Rachel and I are teaching arts & crafts at VBS @ GGUMC.  Day 1 was today, and so far, we're having a good time!  Tomorrow will be much more exciting as we'll have 16 MORE preschoolers than we had today!  Pray for us!

*****

On Wednesday, we're hoping to go to the Orange County Fair.  I'll try to get some pictures to put up here.

-bw

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bryan! We are hoping that the outcome of Thursday's scan is what you are hoping for! We have our fingers crossed too.

    Louise and Megan - Dr. S. office

    ReplyDelete